After a Two Year Blogging Break - I am back!

Wildheart Ikat created for Abby Lichtman
Falling Feathers created for Indigo Print Show in NYC
I can't believe it has been two years since my last posting.  I will resist the urge to burst back onto the scene with post after post of all of the things that I have been up to since completing my degree in textile design.  One thing I can say is that I am happily now a full time textile designer!

The two prints above are from the summer of 2013. It was created for a studio in DUMBO Brooklyn.  You can view the artists website here: http://www.abbylichtman.com She also showed these prints along with my entire 15 piece collection at the Indigo print show in Chelsea.

New woven designs created for my current company - Wearbest Sil-Tex Mill - will be posted very soon after the collection launches in November 2014!


Comments

Popular Posts